Field Reservation Policy 2019 (Recreation Facilities)
Town Property Use Permit (Non-Recreation Facilities)
Scholarship Form (Hampton Residents Only)
receive updates on camps and programs as soon as they are launched
1. Positive Health Statement: By signing up for any given program or event, you are attesting that you are physically fit to participate and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person (if you have limitations let us know).
2. Signing Up: Sign ups for Rec. Dept. sponsored programs will be conducted in the Town Office Building. Registrations may be dropped off, mailed in, or faxed (credit card payments only for faxed submissions). If mailed or faxed, you will be notified and placed on the waitlist if program is full. Payment is due at the time of registration. You will not be charged unless a space opens in the program.. NO PAYMENTS OR SIGN UPS WILL BE CONDUCTED OVER THE PHONE.
3. Payment: We accept cash or check as well as Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
4. In Regard to Adult Programs: Please do not bring children to programs unless there is someone who is not participating to supervise them. This does not mean that you participate and they sit on the sidelines. The Rec. Dept. Supervisor is not responsible for “babysitting” your children.
5. Participation is at your own risk.
6. Gym Floors: No hard-soled shoes when on courts.
7. No Drugs or Alcohol: Drugs and alcohol will not be tolerated before, during, or after any Rec. Dept. activity or on any field, gym, or any area where a Rec. Dept. sponsored event is taking place.
8. No Smoking: There is no smoking allowed in gyms or other areas where Rec. Dept. sponsored events are taking place.
9. Equipment belonging to the Rec. Dept. is available for use only with prior permission from the Rec. Dept.
10. Participant Count: All programs will have a maximum and minimum number of participants. The Rec. Dept. is free to set these limits, enforce the maximum limits, and cancel programs with insufficient participation.
11. Trash: Please use trash receptacles and remember to recycle.
12. Other Fees: Non-resident fees will be collected for some programs.
13. If you have questions, concerns, or general comments please contact the Rec. Dept. directly.
14. The Rec. Dept. reserves the right to deny use of facilities or to cancel use with just cause.
15. Facility Requests: If requesting building/field space, the individual making the reservation will agree to hold the Town of Hampton and its employees harmless for any actions which may arise out of the use of the facility.